Canada allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their foreign family members to become permanent residents. Family sponsorship is possible for parents and grandparents, spouses and common-law partners (including same-sex partners), and dependent children. In some cases, you may even be able to sponsor your brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews, and some other categories of relatives.

Every type of sponsorship has its own regulations. Some of them require signing the undertaking agreement and to meet the financial criteria, while others have a complicated process of proving a genuine relationship. iMAN4 IMMIGRATION specializes in all types of family immigration and will assist you throughout the whole process of family sponsorship. Contact us via phone or email to discuss your case!