About iMAN4 IMMIGRATION
iMAN4 IMMIGRATION is a licensed immigration firm that offers all types of immigration services to Canada. We specialize in Student Immigration, Visitor Visa’s, Work Permits, Business Immigration, Express Entry, Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades, Family Immigration, Provincial Nominee Programs, Citizenship and more.
iMAN4 IMMIGRATION firm provides exceptional client services with high standard quality advice in Canadian Immigration law. iMAN4 IMMIGRATION firm is a zealous advocate for all their client’s immigration rights.
About Nasim Jalili
- HBSc. Major in Neurology and Psychology – University of Toronto
- M.S.A.- Masters of Spatial Analysis- University of Toronto and Ryerson Joint program
- L.L.B. – Bachelor of Law – University of London England
- L.L.M. – International Business Law- Washington University in St. Louis
- RCIC – Registered Immigration Consultant
- L.L.M. – International Business Law- Osgoode Hall Law School
- L.L.M. – Canadian Common Law – Osgoode Hall Law School
Nasim Jalili is an active member of the Immigration Consultant of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Nasim has completed her Honours in Bachelor of Science from the University of Toronto; a Master’s in Spatial Analysis from the University of Toronto and a Ryerson joint program. After graduating she began working for Tridel, Canada’s leading developer and builder of condominium residences. While working she continued her education and went on to complete her Bachelor of Law from the University of London England and then her Master of International Business Laws at the University of Washington in St. Louis USA. Since then, Nasim has graduated from Osgoode Hall Law School with a Master’s degree in International Business Law and a Master’s degree in Canadian Common Law. Her extensive educational background and experience give her a leading edge in all aspects of immigration law.
Nasim is authorized to act in all matters related to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).